WWE SmackDown Results 11/15/16
WWE SmackDown Results 11/15/16
- Tonight's WWE SmackDown opens with a video package.
- We're live from Wilkes-Barre, PA as Mauro Ranallo welcomes us. He's joined by David Otunga, Tom Phillips and JBL.
- We go to the stage and out comes SmackDown bosses Shane McMahon and Daniel Bryan. They hype tonight's show and hype the return of WWE Hall of Famer Edge, and The Undertaker's return. Shane sends us to the ring for our first match.
WWE Intercontinental Title Match: The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler
We go to the ring and out comes The Miz with Maryse. WWE Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler is out next. We get formal ring introductions from Greg Hamilton.
Back and forth to start until we go to a commercial. During the break, they fought on the floor and Miz launched Ziggler into the barrier. Back in the ring now and Miz hits the backbreaker-neckbreaker combo for a 2 count.
Miz keeps control until Ziggler avoids a clothesline in the corner. Ziggler finally makes a comeback and hits a big elbow drop for a 2 count. Ziggler with a sleeper hold now. It's broken. More back and forth. Miz with a big boot for a 2 count. He gets caught putting his foot on the rope and the referee argues with him. Miz turns around to a Fame-asser for a close 2 count. We go to commercial as Maryse looks on.
Back from the break and Ziggler rolls Miz up for 2. Miz mocks Daniel Bryan and does the "yes!" kicks. He misses a kick and Ziggler rolls him up for 2. Miz with a running knee to the face and a Skull Crushing Finale for a close 2 count. Miz eventually goes for the Figure Four but it's blocked. Miz blocks the DDT. More back and forth. Ziggler with a sloppy Zig Zag for another close 2 count. Ziggler cranks up but The Spirit Squad runs down. Ziggler knocks them off the apron. Miz takes advantage and gets the Figure Four applied. Ziggler finally makes it to the bottom rope and breaks the hold. The finish sees Maryse provide an assist and Miz pins Ziggler for the title.
Winner and New WWE Intercontinental Champion: The Miz
- After the match, Miz leaves with Maryse and The Spirit Squad while Ziggler looks on defeated.
- Still to come, The Undertaker and Edge appearances. Back to commercial.
- Backstage segment with Alexa Bliss and Daniel Bryan. She will get her rematch but now is not the time. Coach Natalya walks up with some Chumbawamba lyrics but Bliss doesn't want to hear it, she knocks Natalya as their coach and walks off.
Oney Lorcan vs. Kalisto
We go to the ring and WWE NXT Superstar Oney Lorcan waits as Kalisto makes his way out. Oney strikes first with a huge uppercut in the corner. Lorcan with more intense offense and a 2 count.
Lorcan runs into a big kick but goes on and gets a 2 count. Kalisto catches him in Salida del Sol for the win.
- After the match, we get replays as Kalisto celebrates.
- Still to come, Carmella vs. Nikki Bella.
- We go backstage and see The Undertaker's hat. Taker's arm appears in the shot and he picks it up. Taker will return tonight. Back to a break.
- The Team SmackDown tag teams are backstage. SmackDown Tag Team Champion Heath Slater says he's got everyone a match tonight. He introduces a motivational speaker he brought and in comes WWE Hall of Famer Booker T, doing his King Booker gimmick. He's interrupted by Tyler Breeze and Fandango. They call him "Booger" and he cuts a wacky promo on how they look and carry themselves.
Carmella vs. Nikki Bella
We go to the ring and out comes Nikki Bella. Back to commercial.
Back and forth to start. We come back from a commercial and RAW Women's Champion Charlotte comes out through the crowd with a ticket. She takes a seat ringside.
The finish sees Nikki pull Charlotte over the barrier and they go at it in the ring. The rest of Team RAW rushes the ring and joins in. Carmella comes back in the ring but they beat her down. SmackDown Women's Champion Becky Lynch and the rest of Team SmackDown run out for the save. Nia Jax tosses Becky on the floor at one point but later goes crashing through the barrier hard. The segment ends with Team SmackDown standing tall in the ring.
- Still to come, The Cutting Edge and The Undertaker. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get a video for Brock Lesnar vs. Bill Goldberg.
The Ascension, The Spirit Squad, The Vaudevillains and The Headbangers vs. Tyler Breeze, Fandango, American Alpha, The Hype Bros and The Usos
We go to the ring and see The Ascension, The Spirit Squad, The Headbangers and The Vaudevillains. SmackDown Tag Team Champions Heath Slater and Rhyno are out next with The Usos, The Hype Bros, Breezango and American Alpha. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and Jason Jordan slams Aiden English. Jimmy Uso tags himself in and argues with Jordan. Mikey also tags in. The Usos double team him as Jey Uso tags in. Uso with a 2 count. Simon Gotch tags in with a European uppercut. Uso tags back in as fans chant for Slater.
Mojo Rawley tags in and unloads on Gotch. Zack Ryder is in next to keep control. Ryder with a neckbreaker for a 2 count. Mojo comes back in but Gotch fights back. Mojo hypes up as Gotch chops him around the ring. Mojo drops him for a 2 count. Viktor ends up going at it with Ryder now. Ryder with knees and a dropkick to send him to the floor. The match falls apart as everyone argues at ringside. Back to commercial.
Back from a break and Ryder goes down with Konnor. Mosh comes in with Chad Gable. Thrasher is in next. Gable fights them both off and covers Thrasher for a 2 count. Jordan comes in to take out Mosh. Kenny and Mikey take out Jordan. Breezango take them out. The Ascension tosses Breezango. The Hype Bros take them out. The Usos send them to the floor, then nail a big dive out to everyone else. Gable gets the pin on Mosh for the win.
Winners: Tyler Breeze, Fandango, American Alpha, The Hype Bros and The Usos
- After the match, the winners stand tall as we go to replays.
- We go to ringside for WWE Network hype from the announcers.
- Back to the ring and out comes WWE Hall of Famer Edge for a special edition of The Cutting Edge. He gets the special introduction from Tony Chimel. Back to commercial.
We're back and Edge says the crowd feels good. He's excited to be back on the 900th episode of SmackDown. Everyone knows he bleeds blue and he helped make this show. He has a vested interest in the Team RAW vs. Team SmackDown match at Survivor Series. He brings out Shane McMahon, WWE World Champion AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton and mascot James Ellsworth.
Edge shakes Ellsworth's hands because he respects him. Ellsworth has always looked up to Edge and would be honored if they could do the Five Second Pose. Fans chant "yes!" but AJ says no. AJ says the pose was stupid then and is stupid now. AJ tells Edge he's the face that runs the place now and Edge better listen. AJ says no one cares about Ellsworth or Edge. Edge addresses Orton next and asks if Orton is all there because he's joined The Wyatt Family. Edge asks if Orton needs Wyatt to pull his string to talk. Wyatt says the Randy we once knew is dead but on Sunday, the entire world will see a far more dangerous Viper than ever before. Edge tells Shane he has his work cut out for him on Sunday. Shane says no one has to like each other but for one night, they have to be on the same page. Shane goes on and AJ says they will stick together because he decided to co-exist with the hothead Ambrose. Ambrose and AJ have words now. Ambrose says he's coming after AJ at TLC and will take the title back.
AJ says he agreed to play nice on Sunday but maybe he won't. They argue until the bell tolls and The Undertaker makes his grand entrance while everyone looks on.
Taker marches to the ring as fans cheer. Taker stops on the steel steps and makes the flames rise before entering the ring. Taker looks over the team and gets in Shane's face before backing off. He takes the mic and says there could be no better man to be the SmackDown Commissioner than the man that has no fear. Fans chant for Shane. Taker says he's here for two reasons - WrestleMania will no longer define who he is. Taker says he's back to taking souls and digging holes. Taker says Survivor Series was where he was born and SmackDown has always been his home. Taker says that brings him to the second reason he's out here. Fans chant Taker's name. Taker says there's no reason to fear failure at Survivor Series but if they fail... fans chant "you still got it" now. Taker says but if they fail, they will have reason to fear The Deadman. Taker says Team RAW better.. rest in peace. Taker's music hits as he makes his exit and Mauro hypes Survivor Series. SmackDown goes off the air.
Posté le: 15 Nov 2016 à 22:33 Par: Mark Green
Lu: 333 fois sur www.Info-wrestling.com